An example: MESU POWER SOLUTION: My whole country was consumed by the power of magic :

Saturday, February 1, 2020

My whole country was consumed by the power of magic :

My whole country was consumed by the power of magic :

My entire country is occupied by magic : That's it , Ever since the invading terrorists invaded my country, the power of magic has used the power of magic to exploit the natives of my country in such a way as to exploit, oppress, oppress, and occupy my country. But the natives have not been given the slightest impression of this power. Because the invading terrorists thought that if the natives knew the diplomacy of the country, then the natives would revolutionize and expel the natives from their country. Therefore, with the support of magic, the country preferred to occupy the country, and with the support of magic my entire country was occupied, and this type / event is still going on, If the natives start a revolution, the last option is to kill them, like Doctor Bhimrao ( Babasaheb ) Ramji Ambedkar killed.

One of the most serious of these ongoing incidents is, I went to the judiciary for my work and in the Entry gate my bag was scanned and checked and in that bag I kept a note of five hundred rupees and some notes were in my pocket, but at the time I needed the notes and I looked in the bag, the five hundred rupee note was not , And again I looked at some of the notes in my pocket, but there were no notes in my pocket. When it came to my attention, I realized that my country was occupied and determined that these forms were part of the power of magic.

In order to make this happen, the invading terrorists first managed the concerned police officers and told them that if our enemy was coming to the judiciary to ask for justice, he would have to create financial difficulties and create problems. We bribe you for this, and our identities are up to the top. Because you are now our companion, tell us what will happen, and we will tell you.

But the police refused to do so in the judiciary and said, " If you come to the judiciary and cause problems, go ! " , And do whatever you want with magic. We will not take any action. Because the law does not enforce the power of magic against the power of magic, you can succeed.

So according to the advice given by the invaders, the terrorists went and decided to disappear my notes by exploiting them with the power of magic, and did as they were determined! They were the ones who made currency notes and coins, and they also disappeared with the power of note's magic to boycott the financial situation.
However, for years, illegal diplomacy has been going on to create mutual currency notes and use them in my own country, rather than judging the natives when executing currency notes , and coins.

And for this diplomacy to succeed, the terrorists have already intervened in all cases and occupied the country of the natives. So the natives are poor, the invaders are rich and the magic used to do all this is 100 % out of 100 %. No doubt. ( I will provide the world with more details about " power of magic  " ).
The present emperors have allowed the use of illegal currency notes. Because they are all one policy and this is the policy that will strike my country. In this case, I have come to this conclusion after studying for years.

Strong evidence illegal Units of currency of my country " Maharashtra " :
Notes : 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 2000 Rupees, and
Coins : 1, 2, 5, 10 Rupees.

Some Notes , and Coins photos :

 500, Rupees .
                                         

 200 , Rupees :
                                   

 100 , Rupees :
                                     

100, Rupees :
                                           

50 , Rupees :
                                     

50, Rupees :
                                           

   20 , Rupees :
                                     

20, Rupees :     
                    
                     
10, Rupees :    
                                   

  10 , Rupees :
                                      

1 , 2 , 5 , 10, Rupees coin's :
                                               

Conclusion : The only way to grab my country is by creating many kinds of problems for me to exploit, injustice, exclude, and so on, the invaders of this empire are terrorizing terrorists.

And so on , !

"To do country progress by MESU POWER SOLUTION !".

No comments:

Post a Comment