An example: MESU POWER SOLUTION: Forced to build my power's / empires in detail :

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Forced to build my power's / empires in detail :

 Forced to build my power's / empires in detail :

I was forced to build my empires, because, as mentioned earlier, foreign terrorists have invaded me, and my country, " foreign invasion + foreign occupation = foreign terrorists have illegally occupied countries. " This occupation has been carried out by all terrorists, beginning with malpractice. Not all terrorists will ever be protected by any kind of national law. And in order to get justice, the serious crisis of aggression in the interest of the country, the malpractice in all cases, the reason for the delay due to gross injustice, cannot be overturned, that is, by living in my own country, me and the natives again and again. Because, in the interest of the country + is the interest of the country. I have been given prior notice in this matter, and the right to make a revolution has been given to me by all my former aboriginal ancestors, and by all the surviving aboriginal citizens.


In India, as mentioned earlier, and in Maharashtra, the natives were, are, and will remain. There is no doubt about it. But since all terrorists are the most dangerous in the world, the indigenous people could not save themselves, and the country. There is nothing wrong with the natives. But so far the foreign invaders have not withdrawn from the empire's terrorists, making the country of the natives independent. This history is true. The invading terrorists have invaded India. And deliberately waged all kinds of wars with the natives, through injustice, oppression. He defeated the natives and seized all kinds of power. That, which is still consciously rampant. Many aborigines fought and sacrificed for freedom. But the terrorists have not survived. So Dr. Babasaheb meant that by fighting face to face, they have not been used, but now they have to fight for the freedom of the country. So unilaterally the Indian Constitution was enacted by law, and further responsibility was placed only on all the natives. Not only that, he was forced to draft the Indian Atrocities Act automatically after the enactment of the Indian Constitution. But the " injustice of freedom " of the natives has not stopped yet. Not only that, in my own country, even on my power solution, the three foreign empires are still obstructing.


Therefore, according to the International, and National Act's, " One-sided Indian Constitution for Indigenous citizens / Peoples only " for the benefit of Indigenous Peoples. By pointing a finger at, the motivations to be one-sided are claimed photo of Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar :


A kind of war with foreign invading terrorists is the country's independence. Because war is fought to keep the country safe from foreign terrorists. There is no war at all among the natives, but minor disputes. In this case involving the country, all the terrorists have committed serious crimes against me and all the natives.


Not only that, all the current national anthems are meaningless by misleading the natives, just by chanting, meaning they are of no use to keep the natives awake, hence these are the national anthems for the Indian, and Maharashtrian Bahujan natives. As a result Coming soon ! : Maharashtrian, and Indian Bahujan's Native's " National's original flag " Photo, and National's Song ; President, & Founder Mr. MESU KERU GAIKWAD OF MAHARASHTRIAN NATIVES ORGANIZATION, & RESEARCHER OF MESU POWER'S Acknowledges the claims of each Bahujan's natives for many years ;


*Photo of India, and Maharashtra National's Flag :


*National anthem in accordance with the Constitution of India :

" I swear I was a victim of Bahujan Aboriginal, 

Living a life of suffering,

Life Dr. Bhimji released,

Greatest of all,

Dr. Babasahebji ( Dr. Bhimji ) is mine,

Indigenous peoples will no longer be victims of freedom,

Sirs has missions of freedom,

I will continue to complete now,

All the natives say together,

No more atrocities,

Freedom given by Dr. Bhimji,

Be independent forever

Despite the disasters,

Will not stop the independence of the country,

MESU KERU GAIKWAD, (own full name) will remain independent,

All Bahujan Aborigines have taken the oath. 

Jai Bhim..  Jai Bhim..  Jai..  Jai..  

Jai Bhim…. "

May the victory of Indian's, and Maharashtrian's bahujan's native's be.


Conclusion : So I have been forced to build my power's / empires in India, and in Maharashtra.


Important famous note : There are no future threats to the earth. I, and all my native's citizens are able to run the country. For, I Maharashtrian, and Indian The next policy of the next Indigenous national interest will be clear soon. All the natives are eager. But in the case of some important cases, considering all the following types of protection, the terrorist's have to be given time. Because no matter what happens next, the guilt, guilt, injustice, oppression of all kinds of International, and National Act's, or at the local level, and in accordance with personal rules / laws will not be on my forehead and that of the natives in every complaint. So all the terrorists have to give at least some time for apology, and there are. As such, I have given all the terrorists 100% of the time to present their case in front of me in case of aggression. But no terrorist, without apologizing, or presenting an apology, did any injustice to me and to the natives of Maharashtra and India. So I was expecting an apology from the terrorist's. But no terrorist has written, or verbally apologized to me. They did what they wanted to do for many years, now they are on my side, and on the side of all the natives. I am not inciting any kind of crime, but only for myself, and for the native interests of India, and Maharashtra, by fighting for all kinds of Justice of " Indigenous + National's " Liberties only, which have been left behind for years, generations to come, Ok..


And so on.


" Change the world by Mesu Power ! "

JAI BHIM..

No comments:

Post a Comment