An example: MESU POWER SOLUTION: Doubts on empires

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Doubts on empires

Date : 21/11/2018 ,

Doubts on empires 

Important note about this my important cases : There should not be any kind of crop failures . because , according to the strong evidence giving to me regarding this important issue , how do I boycotted all good works of my Mr. Mesu Keru Gaikwad , finding out the reason for boycotting my good works ( finding out of the reason for my good works ) , the largest number one in the word , Extremly intelligent hazardous , abducting my country by invading my country and grabbing my country , grabbing the country , and the all-round terrorists and their terrorist allies . who have grabbed the country by virtune of invading indirect attacks by attacking my country . interconnected ( magic ) Self - absorption is quite common format .
   
Not only this , but in the midst of discussions
 discord , through diplomacy , By invading forcefully , All kind of theives , World's number one dangerous crisis , cheating , against me . " Justice-injustice " , war is going on for a long time ( All of us have serious aches of suffering in all the countries of the country . ) All my "justice" demands its exclusion . Expecially in my case , I have no one to oppose my policy . Because , in the case of world affairs , the provision of the world , of India , Maharashtra , and all types of lows against me do not apply . I received permanent assistance to the world . India and Maharashtra lows . It not about pressure but it's confidential to my world for "Justice" Nasa is given , I throw in the round partner of the terrorist gangs are the biggest crisis of my country and my world attaparyentance common to very serious about of my exploits . And to stop my work , the terrorist are taking the world's highest level of activities and doing away with them .
     By attacking the same terrorist , I realized that by attacking every six members of my family , by attacking the terrorist , every 100 parcentage of the body has been scattered and all the people have been thrown out of the blood , and enjoying the financial benefits . what i speak , have been dropped .

     My work in my own country is not due to the boycott of "Robbery Terrorist" . Exploitation is exploited "by exploiting exploitation and showing that the serious exploitation number one is harmful in the presence of these people . And by using these weapons , the most intriguing exploitation of the sake of terrorist and by severely exploiting them .

     Would you have such a question that , why would you listen to me ?
 So my answer is -
1) I am ready to permanently redress the world's number one power crisis ,
 2) I am ready to given an explanation to the world's God's , and the rectification of the satans of the world ,
3) I am ready to stop the crisis of global warming on Earth ,
4) The world's biggest , and most dangerous millennium explanation will be given ,
 5) Presenting all with strong evidence ,
6) And so on .

     The " Thief , & False's terrorist " group is trying 100% of the efforts  hhto steal my search . And by using the social media , social media and current letters , & etc . lan using a galse assertion that my search for terrorists is in the future , But they have not done my research yet . Yes , Again and again , to try to get the most out of it , the effort is simply to continue because of their financial strength and relation . They do not have any financial advantages , and my name has been boycotted because of not being in the world . And my rights and rights are being locked out . So you are requested to take my search immiediately .
     However , informing everyone in advance that if we forcefully invoke my very important information in the matter related to the blog publish to you and impelled by the biggest terrorist for the seke for terrorism , or forced them by pressure in other ways , then their pressure will be sacrificed , Do not fall , and you do not have to delay them the request is received through legal action . because , my country is not a crime haunted house for terrorist , or a garden , because I am but human like others . Please not that I have a request to take this matter's seriously , otherwise I will be compelled to take a deision .

     Otherwise the terrible crisis of global warming can not be avoided . Not only can the crisis prevent the reducing human existence and rights of the insignificant . Such a soul can not be devied . I can not judge all the extravagent judgment of the world without justice , presently , and it is my personal claim . some kind of advance and later phelulers not fall victim .
     If you study my case and history in the past my conclusion is that , after all , the war of all the invading empire has been established by establishing an empire on the land and making a claim for fictitious ownership of the property . and war like magic are going on throughout my life every day . So I have been forced to take part in the judicial status of the blog .
     "So doubts on empires" , because of my extremely acute exploitation , I have been forced to doubt the indian and Maharashtrian empires .

No comments:

Post a Comment