An example: MESU POWER SOLUTION: Why did I get to publish the blog globally ?

Monday, November 19, 2018

Why did I get to publish the blog globally ?

Date : 20/11/2018
Why did I get to publish the blog globally ?

     First of all thank Google for the fact that , I have given a blog to the world globally , so I could bring my opinion to the world .
     First of all why did I have to publish the big world wind ? Let',s take it .
     I used to go to government offices many times to do all my government related works , but I do not have many thinks to do with magic . So I have come to mind . I was thinking that my job is not like magic in government courts ? I myself thought myself . I do not have any shortcomings . Then why not works ? I started studying this .
     As I was studying in the locality , a big diary wad seen in front of me and I started reading the dairy . This dairy festival was started from 1977 . It is used by American tourists with indian tourists abroad for a ticket windows I was giving it for free help . And this diary was in my hand . I read it out .

     After reading , I found that , in the year 2018 , India and Maharashtra were the British common welth country . This information has been publish ed globally from Air India , indian government , dairy thought New York , and other offices . It has been forced to publish this blog worldwinde . ( This place for video )
     After watching this video , I came to realize that I should go back to the previous history . I learned about facts and injustice/justice . All judiciary has a rule that can not be extinguished by boycotting judicial demands as per strong evidence .
     So I also studied the history of the past . My conclusion was that in the year 2018 , I am still a slave of the world's terrorist big power .
     I have not received justice yet . A similar terrorists , are trying to torture other terrorists , Ther is not work . I do not believe in those who have empires in present day India and Maharashtra .
     And then I began to study the works that I did not do in magic . I wanted to go to court to seek justice , but the global terrorists power , boycotted the court in India and Maharashtra
permanently . And so I social media has been forced to ask for justice . This Blog Global World Raver has been forced to renovate .

So , Why did I get to publish the blog globally ?

No comments:

Post a Comment