An example: MESU POWER SOLUTION: My followers are demanding justice from me :

Monday, January 21, 2019

My followers are demanding justice from me :

My followers are demanding justice from me : 

My followers, my citizens, are demanding justice from me .But if I do not get justice, how can I judge my citizens ? It is said that the following empires have permanently boycotted my judicial verdict .I have mentioned the previous post .Unfollow my country, attacks against my countrymen and my citizens are exploited, exploited, spoiled, stolen, dictatorship, and so on.

Native Vs Empires :
Still in distressed country's : Maharashtra & India.

1. Euroasian empire's ( Arya empire's ),
• Maurya empire,
• Chola rajvansh empire,
• Gupta empire,
• Delhi saltanat empire,
• Maratha empire,
• Kushan empire,
• Harsh empire,
• And so on , Diversified weapons , wildlife prey , and by strategy .

2. Mughal empire, 

3. British empire,

4. Portugias empire, 

5. And so on .

Photo of Empire's Office:

The emperors attacking my country are the following : All of this have made empires and me against my country, and in particular, even today, the empires of this empire are very much in my country .But others are not able to understand that because this is the world 's # 1 number one formidable strategy and the "Manage strategy" is going on .Secondly, the empire My country is powerful enough to steal my country .And this amount is 100% .It does not cause signal strength of my work I do not get the place the Kingdoms of course I will judge how people judge me?

There is still to be justice:
What will you do if you get justice before it gets justice? So I used to go to my usual way to try my work every day .And in the street my relative visits me and tells me that my grandmother is no longer alive, I was very sad to hear this news .And I immediately went to my grandmother's house And took each and every experience .My relatives, even my followers, were in front of me .And they look at me They were looking at me .I was just thinking that they are expecting justice .But how can I judge them? Some were searching for an alternative .But the last fare had to be given for the last delivery .and after all the process was over, all were invited to look after the grandmother .And I also looked at the last face .I was sad to see my grandmother in my heart,

Look at me! I have died .My life has gone, but I have not received justice, many people like me are going through this world without getting justice, do something! So that I could get justice, and get peace of my soul .When I was in this environment, I got a little different from that and thought, how to give justice? At that place, the cause of my grief was because my grandmother still did not get justice.
And before I got justice, I lost my life .Such cases are happening many times and frequently .But there is nothing shy about it.
On one hand, the boycott of justice, on the other hand, my quest for the welfare of the world is going on .But the kingdoms do not let me use anything in my struggle because they say that the empires are ours, and we are doing all kinds of crimes that we ' , And keep on doing it !

If I do similar to myself, the world's most important 1. "Search", and 2. "Detailed information on the
devaile science in the world" (I am determined to give information after giving my fee) will not be closed permanently and again. The intervention is very very important to take seriously.

According to the study, my research leaves us, that is why our judgments are boycotted in our country .That is why the emperors are for the cause .but democracy is to show only to the world, but to empires .Used as a shield of governance, these kingdoms are very popular in my country, Do not agree or agree .So by posting the post, I was forced to publish, and so on.

" To do country progress by MESU POWER SOLUTION "

No comments:

Post a Comment