An example: MESU POWER SOLUTION: In relation to the International Committee ("Judiciary, in accordance with the Constitution, the Transparent Middle East"), the request is made:

Saturday, February 2, 2019

In relation to the International Committee ("Judiciary, in accordance with the Constitution, the Transparent Middle East"), the request is made:

In relation to the International Committee ("Judiciary, in accordance with the Constitution, the Transparent Middle East"), the request is made :

Date : 04th, Feb. 2019.

In relation to the appointment of the International Committee, I request that, in relation to my case, especially in the case of my country of origin, the International Legal Services Commission was appointed by the International Committee on the International Committee ("Judiciary, in accordance with the Constitution, the Transparent "Middle East "), the request is made.) Because this post has forced me to publish the world, the attacking terrorists I have been attacked by the country for many years and so I have been involved in getting very serious information from international legal services, by creating at least 11 members (transparency law, i.e. thard parti ) committee.

I am also like other world human beings, who have physical strengths .And I know how to get "justice" of my country .I am aware that I am not included in the political party, and I am not even involved in political parties.

• Some other events : I have found that my country has been excluded from being targeted by the boycott of my claim as per my tiweeter online account .As a result, I suspect that in this serious matter, "the faithful of my country" They have been selected by the spouse and sent on this important post .and make that appointment That is why they are confidentially providing information that is required by their partner empires, and not only that, in that office, because they are the chief officers, others are also trying to help the empire to exploit me .So the above changes have been made, That is my suspicion.

• Not only this, the foreign invaded terrorists attacked my country, using mysterious weapon used to attack, attack and attack my country, by infecting many kinds of diseases by harassing Clients, causing body damage, and killing most Are there .And still in the whole world it is going on .Since it is confidential running Hajasjiji Gandhiji is not aware of the general public and therefore does not oppose it .The next transition is not only the disease, but the transition of my country to the land grabbing (the country) with a real war (conspiracy) with the original war, defeats the native villagers consciously defeated There are ways to do it.

• Attacked the people of Mohenjo Doro, Hadappa, Lothal, Sindhu ghati culture and so on, and destroying the originals by destined conspiracy . All these anti - terrorist attackers are yet to bring falsehood facts to the world, and as a result, (The forest fire is filled with the poaching of the tigers, the attack action codei As this publication conspiracy) not as much or (see, eat as the world) as saying. The judgment of this serious case has not yet been received, nor has there been any attempt.

• Power solutions on my works: Even though there is a power solution in the video,

 it has not been intercepted .This is my personal experience.
So, I request that the International Legal Services Committee be established and incorporated.

• Does the cow have or not? , Or how? : Today I was doing video search on youtube .And I got to see the video that, the judges of India 's highest civil court said that people in America say that Indian people consider cow as a mother, how can a cow be a mother of a man? Do they have soaked dung? But for the first time in the world that I have clarified this and all the other bad stuffs like this, do I have to accept this song as a mother? How, how? "The conclusion is that , This is a very very dangerous weapon ( like atom bomb ) . Under this weapon, attacking (attacking) the foreign invaders (C la aints) of the Indian origin, are bound to be followed, that the original residents should imitate the mockery we told them, The native goes through these problems .And the Eurosian Vs will not be awake about the originals. The fight against the Eurosian empires will not be dispersed from this country and because of this, the attackers are hiding behind the cow hiding .Understanding the fact that in the matter of getting justice, the original residents have not given time to think about the right to national interest.
There are many cases (weapons) on the shoulders (according to the platoon of the originals of the cow's shoulder). If a conclusion is obtained by a kind of clarification, then in the case of all other cases, the war of diplomacy has been abolished and my weapon has grabbed my "country" and "power" There are. Not only this, the mother has not been able to go to another country, visit or visit any cows of that place, nor do they have such history .Then the question is, who is the cow, mother in our country and the other cows in other countries? It is the need of the hour to know the whole world.

• Since the terrorists have been hurt by the athletes from the years, and have been forced to fight extra time in the precious lives of the Native people : Otherwise, the piggy bank is serious about not knowingly getting justice. Going, and going to the opposite result I will not be responsible if the whole world should take note that the International will be responsible for continuing the work of super power .This post on the date of the famous global level 05th, Feb. 2019. And, time is 10 pm. And etc.

Note : The information in this fact is not to "dispute" outside the court, please note that everybody should.

" To do country progress by MESU POWER SOLUTION "


No comments:

Post a Comment