An example: MESU POWER SOLUTION: The biggest crisis in the world of foreign culture in my country:

Saturday, February 16, 2019

The biggest crisis in the world of foreign culture in my country:

The biggest crisis in the world of foreign culture in my country :

The crisis in the world is the world's most serious crisis by placing the country and the country in full swing in such a way, by placing the world 's biggest crisis by foreign - terrorist terrorists in my country. If not, the culture of the native of my country,  If studied about this, the culture of the native of my country, and the foreign ( Euroasian ) culture imposed by foreign invaders are 100% different differences. I know that the whole world history original residents my country, we have never invaded any country along behind the others in the course are not, do not leave the country by exploiting.We all live in our country and live our life by imitating our culture . but the culture of living our life has been plagued by foreign culture .And this crisis is one of the largest weapon in the world. The name of this crisis is that of "culture" .There are only my country of peace in the world .But due to the crisis of culture, the whole life of my country and its citizens has been futile. And this is not something that is done by the original residents .Therefore, the crisis has been deliberately dragged to the Nationals . Because it is used by the Arms of this culture, the inhabitants of the Native Planets have captured the power of the country and the country, and the main residents have been in the biggest crisis in the world . So my search and mine Tasks are not completed . Therefore, the map of the blog is damp to the world I fell to the part.

My claim: Videh between today 's power system is stuck for the farmers' farming tower . And this system is in the whole world . But my new power system will not need to get involved in this farming . Visit contact me for more information.
The first work of my power solution in the world, which is today as 17th, Feb. 2019. Are incomplete. Similar to video modes shown :


The culture of foreign countries is the world 's greatest civilization, but on the contrary, the culture imposed by foreign terrorists in my country is the worst in the world .When this difference is made, it is clear and it concludes:
• Deception is not my country's culture,
• Dissociation is not the culture of my country,
• Theft is not my country's culture,
• Not the culture of my country to grab another country,
• By invading another country, establishing power is not my religious culture,
• Exploiting all forms of culture is not my country's culture,
• The killing of human beings is not my country's culture,
• All forms of boycott are not my country's culture,

• The prejudice of the native behavior is not the culture of my country,
• It is not my country's culture by adopting a strategy that is euroasian's,
• Torture by infecting diseases on the human body and through the body, killing is not my physical culture,
• Crafty diplomacy is not the culture of my country,
• Corruption is not my country's culture,
• Tearing is not the culture of my country,
• Violation is not my country's culture,
• Dowry is not a culture of my country,
• Looting is not my country's culture,
• Reserving a complete life of man for selfish ends is not the culture of my country,
• Fighting is not my country's culture,
• War is not my country's culture,
• The outburst of votes in the elections is not my country's culture,
• It is not my country's culture to create all kinds of mischief,
• Harassment of another by using shield of faith is not my country's culture,
• Making use of a divine era as a shield is not the culture of my country,
• The injustice of all kinds is not the culture of my country,
• Taking the power of the country is not the culture of my country,
• EVM hack is not the culture of my country,
• Handing over power, jobs, businesses, businesses, and so on in another country is not my country's culture,

• Increasing the population from the fund to grab another country is not my country's culture,

• It is not my country's culture to boycott the economic situation of the people of my country,
• All kinds of crimes are not my culture,
• By making illusions, not letting the native residents wake up about nationalism is not my country's culture,
• It is not my country's culture to feel as if it is true that falsehood is overtaking the love of the inhabitants of the country,
• It is not my country's culture to give importance only to good standards,
• Excluding ownership, rights, and rights is not my country's culture,
• Keeping the basic needs of human beings is not the culture of my country,
• Bypassing the face of the face, leaving the core of the country's main objective is not the culture of my country,
• Excluding true history is not my country's culture,
• Dissatisfaction with the truth is not my country's culture,
• Excluding justice is not my country's culture,

• Empires to another country is not my country's culture,
• Using natural elements to seduce the Natives and empire is not the culture of my country,
• To make empires using superstition weapons is not my country's culture,
• Witchcraft is not the culture of my country,
• Doing is not the culture of my country,
• Abusive condemnation is not the culture of my country,
• Encouraging crime, or promoting crime, is not my country's culture,
• Participation in struggle to get justice is not the culture of my country,
• Performing extracts is not the culture of my country,
• Excluding independent country's independence is not my country's culture,
• Changing the horoscope is not the culture of my country to grab another country,
• Frightening the ethnic minority by deciding the pressure of the empire is not my country's culture,

• Betrayal is not the culture of my country,
• By misusing the land in relation to the land, (part of the empire) is not a culture of my country by misbehaving with malpractices,
• Terrorism ruler (tyrants, dictatorships) is not the culture of my country,
• Creating a failed fortune is not the culture of my country,
• Do not let the countryside be aware of things in relation to the creation of movies, and by combining the song together with the original audience, not the culture of my country,

• If an underworld has 8 acres or more than 8 acres of farming, it is not a culture of my country, by plagiarizing foreign terrorists by plagiarism,
• Instead of deliberately disciplining the patient's illness, it is not the culture of my country,
• Waiting for another's death is not my country's culture,
• By killing secretaries of two countries by secretly sharing their confidential conspiracy, leaving a boycotting the protection of my country is not the culture of my country,
• To be the devil's science is not the culture of my country,
• It is not my country's culture to give importance to the Nationals,
• It is not my country's culture to use the world's most dangerous " Reverence " weapon,
• The use of counterfeit strategies is not my country's culture,
• To deceive the whole world is not my country's culture,

• It is not my country's culture to be prepared for malnutrition in the future,
• Speech to waste time is not my country's culture,
• Terrorism is not the culture of my country,
•  And so on.

Because of the boycott of my useful global search work, I have been forced to mention the truth about this history. And after studying all the above, I conclude that they have done all that they want to do to grab my country . Nothing has been released from foreign terrorists by the terrorists . And therefore, the world gets very serious news from this crisis. It is necessary for real time to get rid of this problem permanently. For, I pledge that, I will do better in the future of my country !

" To do country progress by MESU POWER SOLUTION "

No comments:

Post a Comment