An example: MESU POWER SOLUTION: Again and again, external foreign terrorists used to intervene in my private property and exploit very serious boycott.

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Again and again, external foreign terrorists used to intervene in my private property and exploit very serious boycott.

Again and again, external foreign terrorists used to intervene in my private property and exploit very serious boycott.


    I just realized that I had exploited a very serious boycott by intervening in my private property again by foreign terrorist attack on 22/12/2018 . and I immediately decided to publish the incident case in the world, and took the cemetery to publish the post. The incident is that, according to today's 7/12, my mother has given me six successors to me They are heirs .Such is exemplified from the current 7/12 .As I suspect the current empire, I have come to realize that foreign terrorists who have been in this empire are intervened and exploited very serious boycotts in our private property .That is why they have been lost .Since I And my friend said, "Wait for the six groups to share it with the farmers Ipatraci "shopkeeper came to him and related to the information you want to have a scale like this about Two acres and twenty-one guntsh."Gazette of Farmers" informed that , amog us  , but on that .


The disciple asked, 'How much are you the heirs?' And what about their names? I said that, according to the heir action done by the mother, we have six heirs to hear.
1. Sakhrabai, 2 .Sindubai, 3 .Mesu, 4. Dattatriya, 5. Varsha, and 6. Vijaya .This address is seen from today 's 7/12 transcript .The researcher told me that according to the current law, As I said, I realized that even in my private property, terrorists (using fingers and fighting) Daleli not told me later that shopkeeper , there are four options, to that,
1. Five senses divide 20 times, and exclude the mother,
2. By creating three groups according to 33 Gumthas,
3. By submitting the dispute to the court, and
4. By selling with all consent.

1. According to today's law, there will be no distribution of 17 gunthas in such a way: they must have at least 20 gunthas .and the farm land is not so much that it is so good .Therefore, to divide the mother 's share, and to do the other five, divide 20 guns into five .That will be the distribution statement .And The government 's fees have to be paid, it is obvious .But I told the shopkeeper, that doing so is unfair to the mother. Release not ready. And five others are not ready .So he suggested me another option .

2. Another option is to create two groups of two groups .and each group will give a letter of 33 Guidelines .Within consideration, you have to put a mother in a group, so that the group will be ready for the two . I told them that no one is ready for this option. That everyone has different opinions .They all say that, why do we do this? , Each of us should get a separate share of our father 's property unless the distribution letter seems right .What is the need to create a composite group? These are not a combined family .Everyone is free. (Though not all five fingers are different) Thinking array is different, and why do they have a complicated distribution? Not only this, the other five people object to what remains in their mother's house, whether the mother takes the heir to the group? And if that is the case, then we need our share in the mother 's view too .The dispute arises .And there is a dispute between you and the suspicion .and the shopkeeper suggested the third option .


3. By submitting the dispute to court: I said that, by doing so, others should be accused against those who go to court, and there is no reason to do so .Such false cases can not be filed by us in the courts. , And disputes between mother and sister will create bitterness .And there will be allegations for life - long .When there is no reason, the applicant They made an accused, and abused, financially, and timely .so we can not do this in any way .When the shopkeeper said to me, then there are four options.


4. By selling with consensus: The shopkeeper told us that if the three options are not suitable for you, then there are four options that should be sold by all consent .But I said that, five people are willing to sell the case. I am ready to sell only Are not .And when that happens, first of all does not endorse.

So the shopkeeper said to me, let me not divulge the letter as such, so should the deathPoint government get deposited, and I have gone away.

I studied these four options, and I realized that these four options are of very serious exploitation .If the law has 20 gunthes , then what is the limit of 20 gunthes ? Why not have a knot? And the land near there is a landless land, where did he want to get the condition of the shareholding in the other 19 gunthes ? If there cis no distribution letter in less than 20 gms, then the plots in the coming are unacceptable, because both of them have the same 7/12., When will the piece of law violate the Registry Act for law enforcement? Therefore, there is also a provision of "exclusion" in the distribution letter.

What is the definition of "private property"? Being a private property, what sort of paper should we share with each other? This is what the heirs decide .No government does not have any intervention .This is called private only.
    After studying the whole study, I conclude that,  in this case, the foreign, foreign (foreign) attackers were forced to compulsorily create the wrong law .Unlike the opposite, the heir will fight among themselves, and choose a path to sell the distressed tiredness .Then Terrorists get ready to buy the land (hoarse, steal) .and that too Brother, because seller are therefore less need also. (As a pit kill two birds) .

Due to the benefit of the terrorists, for this land, consciously the provisions of this law have been made by terrorists outside the attacking terrorists .This is evident and truthful conclusions emerge .And therefore, this matter is related to my boycott of all my work. (Like one of the other to say.) The miscreants who are attacking the forest in my country by misguiding the invading terrorists, the country's population is slowly reaching 75% of the country's per capita income and stealing the number of top-level terrorists, such as political power , companies, and etc. A to Z, 99% By establishing the empires, it has spread .

Therefore, these kingdoms are not acceptable . Also, when agreeing, will not be agreeable .Nevertheless, because of these empires, "democracy, never can the existence of the government ever be .This is because it gives me , and my  "country  justice ".
And then, the closed-door terrorists and their terrorist associates make liquor parties, and happily chats that, through the rule of law, by exploitation of the native residents and all other exploits, they claim to be the largest and dangerous terrorist in the world and chats that the original residents They are now ours .Therefore, serious information about history is not the case in front of the world Part of me to have known by uda fell. & etc .


Again and again, external foreign terrorists used to intervene in my private property and exploit very serious boycott.


" To do country progress by MESU POWER SOLUTION "

No comments:

Post a Comment