An example: MESU POWER SOLUTION: I have to go to a global court:

Thursday, December 13, 2018

I have to go to a global court:

I have to go to a global court:


    I have to go to a global court, because if I study past incidents and subjects, I conclude that I am very much inclined to appeal in a global court .There are many such cases which are very much needed to get justice in the matter related to the settlement. My topics are very important in the world .That is 100% more important than other topics .Only the website, blog 's mother Yamatuna are forced by the demands of justice and the assistance received by the world, as stated in India .It has been closed permanently and maharatrata my judgment, I seek the door are therefore forced to take the post of the famous decision.

No one has been able to do research as of my research today .Is not able to do it .And I have made the most important conclusions in the world .The present is present in everyone, but in many cases with me, war is very common, there are problems due to this .To overcome these problems There is a lot of need for world power .Once on the global court, what will happen there It will be the next thing .But this is a great need for help .I have requested that if anyone is ready to help me and my conclusions and theories are acceptable, then I have to request each and every person .After getting justice in case, the whole world There is no doubt that the world will benefit 100% more than the benefits of the common masses today.


My discoveries will bring new revolution in the field of electricity generation and this does not requires all old power generation e. g. coal , water , ( No voice pollution ) , Air , Solar , Electricity , Gas , is not requres . This is first time in the history of the world . that this devies does not require fuel , no power cut , electricity , electricity no need to charg . This is one of the power solution which itself produces electricity continuously , and makes electricity abundant . 100% very good research for smartphones , computers reilway electrical engines , House trerms , electrical goods , vehicals , and airoplanes too , and etc. this is my claims .


My Multiple New , and first ( in the world ) Claims:
1.

 2. I am fully aware of the complete explanation of the truth about the world's satanic science . ,
3. No need for smartphones, chargers for charging computers, and power bank in the world. ,
4. The sound of airoplanes, and helicopters in the world will not be heard, and no fuel will be required. ,
5. All electric running equipment will run automatically, and no need for wires. ,
6. Global warming in the world is 99%. Reducing pollution will help. ,
7. All vehicles will not need nonstop power and will not require fuel. ,
8. Railway electric fans in the world will not need 25,000 volts power ghenyachi by adjusting the above tariffs, of course it will run automatically. ,
9.  & etc.
 
     Yet to date: 11/12/2018 Serious incidents: The above power is united in the general public by eliminating the quadrangle of the war and using "boycotting social media by exploiting the world's moral and my very very serious." To cover all the crimes of myself and to expose others, "because of the defeat of the general public, I am going to defeat this war .My smartphone has 16 GB memory. Software Engineers have made full use of hackers to make me and others full of memory, so that we should not contact them to unite and create a strong organization. I did not want to use Social Media as a boycott and added separate videos by video in my saved YouTube video .With doing Memory full vairas, the resulting saved apps make the smartphone suggest and delete new apps No .And the above power reminded me of Sibercrime complaints by sending me messages (like the one to speak, but to different strategies) .And even more, to send the five messeges share to the people. The war with me is very common.

So , I have to go to a global court:

No comments:

Post a Comment