An example: MESU POWER SOLUTION: The war with me is very common , that is , I am fighting war :

Monday, December 10, 2018

The war with me is very common , that is , I am fighting war :

Date : 10th, Dec. 2018 .
     The war with me is very common , that is , I am fighting war :

     The war with me is very common , that is , I am fighting war : the war is not just a matter of concrete action , but it is not that there is a concrete force in action . the war is of many types . they are secretly conspiring places , very serious exploitation , many types of human murder cases , theft cases ,fraudulent fraud cases , political diplomacy , split in the organization , Land grabbing , fights , loot , fraud economic boycott , harmful motivation . The difficulties do , and that's so . There is a wide range of battled about all types of things .
     According to my previous post , there . are widespred warfare with me every day only .
     Following that is does not include the legal army of the country . But like in the battle of a country , and also in military action , the war is also won by 100% and successful policy . More recently , In the previous post , all the cases mentioned in my many cases are only part of the war , that do not take any concrete action . other concealed paths and conventions have been won in a very organized way . There are people in general ignored by the general public and are busy giving preference to their frint wirk , but do not oppose the war that prevails . The resuls is the victory of the predators . Of course , the global general public has to face failure . The same is true for my people . This is the reason that the world general public has no knowlege about the science of the past that has been hidden for many years . Then , no matter how bigcthe officers is , whether the graduates or the society is furetioning . Not only , All the world's strenghs , and the developing countries , are also victim . that is my conclusion .
     If you want to read from these disadvantages I know that the science is not utilized by informing one or the other organization . other children should be aducated and trained to protect themselves and the country from this war . that my conclusions and principles Are there .

     It is also one of the biggest types of war against me , or by boycott of justice . Ye should take this seriously and , as soon as possible . the jurisdiction should stop the war permanently . The reason for this war has been going on since many years . Many attempts are made to stop . It should help me out , and try to help get justice done Think of , and I have the desire , because that to me , are very very important "information" in the world . My claim are finding are very helpful in protecting myself and the country on the basis of this information .
By spreading the respective empires for such a war planning for prejudice , creating an atmosphere that requires them , and creating friendly conditions , the common man gets divorced , and by pressjrizing the army , they attack common wars by attacking them . All my cases are similarly plagued . There is no use even after trying it several times Because that publication , they "have the above - power " to help war . And they delivered the power , and through this king of thing happen in many cases , and do their own .
     After studying all the factors above boils down to my conclusion that the war will be done only to grab the land . I war are in the world by the Heads of the general public , and aducation denya to the website , the blog has I am compelled to clarify by clarifying it , I think that being a researrcher is my responsibility .

     One of the most serious incidents of this incident is the serious incident : Dearness Allowance is given to pensioners from the higest power . It is obvioud that the above inflation should be more than the allowaance . Similarly , dearness allowance is more than the previous inflation allowances . The basic allowance allowance will be less than the earlier dearness allowances It can not be done because the dearness allowance continues to grow . Date : 21/04/16 allowance had 210₹ , the current inflation allowance can not be less than 210₹ because inflation is inflation allowance allowance allowance date : 07/12/2016 and 05/10/2018 , 180₹ how inflation ? There are about 30₹ difference . That's 30₹ if all the pensioners are assembled , how much ? There will be plenty . Without 30₹ cut and 40% × 60% is done , relatives have stolen them . And again , together , show that your dearness allowance increased to 210₹ . This is also one of the major types of serious exploitation . ∆ After studying all the facts , I conclude that war with me is very common , and I am fighting war .
 
      The war with me is very common , that is , I am fighting war :

No comments:

Post a Comment