An example: MESU POWER SOLUTION: First of all , in the new world , one of the most important claims of my only invention was :

Monday, December 3, 2018

First of all , in the new world , one of the most important claims of my only invention was :

Date : 03/12/2018
First of all , in the new world , one of the most important claims of my only invention was :

     I have read many times in current blogs , newspapers , You Tube , internet , TV , all the news , read's , listens , and has compelled to publish this post .
• The present era is a device era ,
• There is no one today ,
• Today's era is a competition ,
• No one pauses for anybody ,
• Who he chooses for himself ,
• The world is selfish ,
• Time does not return again ,
• What is born is a judgment ,
• There is no danger to the earth ,
• And so on .

     If you study all of the above , then my conclusion is that no one is willing to give the country itself to others nowadays because the land is the most important of the land . the land is the same . Indeed , the ownership of the land is briken into pieces ( by population ) There are many types of ownership . But the land is the same as they are .
     After studing all the facts . it is concluded that the country is the most important . And therefore , to protect the country , the air force , land party , navy party , various investigations and confidential institutions , judiciary , government , police , border democracy , of cours democracy , royal , dictatorship , soldiers , provision is provided by spending a lot of money with the help of Government , and so on .
     I am capable of protecting my country like other human being , like two hands , two feet , two eyes , brains , ears , nose and so on . I am not able to get justice even though I have . There are many options to get a choice , but the best option is legal There are no other things that have been done by the law , so I have also chosen the option of legislation .

     I have a right to ask for my justice . this is my firm belief . Therefore , I am not afraid of anyone in the world . For that , everything I am doing is right Therefor , I have been able to bring the topic / dialectical science hidden to the pepole of my country and to the people of the world . I'm sure that I will be successful in my work . Thus , I have the hidden science . and thia science is important to educate the world throgh education from the beginning to all the general students . and they are very much needed .
     This new science should be of particular type in very school education . They can study this science by taking the conclusions out of their own studies and protecting themselves . of course , the country can be saved . That will play an important role in destroying the country's problems permanently . Not only that , it will help the defense forces .
     This is the first time in the world that the new science is published . There is no one in the world who has published it , And no one else can do it without me . And this is the most important thing . And even the biggest serious incidents are .
     This is the only claim in my world . and can not be ignored . What is the reason for this science ? , What are they like ? , What are you doing ? , What are some of the things that have happened here ? , And I am able to give you a detailed explanation about it . and my studies are also going on .
     However , I will make the world famous on this international platfrom blog , website . According to the request , it is possible to share the maximum number of people in early reach .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Note :
     History , matters , topics , many incidents , and so on , are publishing information , but do not publish " dispute " .
                                    Researcher ..

No comments:

Post a Comment