An example: MESU POWER SOLUTION: My war-level efforts to bring new and first research into my world :

Saturday, December 15, 2018

My war-level efforts to bring new and first research into my world :

My war-level efforts to bring new and first research into my world : 

    I needed the power and I started researching .Otherwise, after two months of research, I concluded that the power could be created .So I started to work quickly in all of the discovery .After all the studies, I named my medium project "MESU POWER SOLUTION" .And tried to fulfill the legal requirements .As per the previous post, Foreign attacking terrorists were waging war with each other - and yet they are still going on to get rid of the media project .But I have not left my efforts .Because it is very important for me to present this search to the world for all the help .So I want all kinds of people I started working on the subject .First of the first level, according to my claim The paper told me that the above power was based on my research, according to the claim that they had a mutual and confidential discussion .And the relevant attacking terrorists became a strategy to steal all my claims and steal my claims using their search for their selfish interests, and as soon as possible, the very serious exploitation began as usual. And it 's all in the light of exploitation The ksanoksani, but the lack of understanding any time need Regarding the realization that I could not afford to get my success has been to deal with their war, because that I was a normal exploitation of the Wakes and power on the country and therefore the difference between long.


In such a way, the war was continuously going on by keeping the momentum in mind .I was doing terrorism related to the bad news by submitting my information to the above power as I was working to start the main project. After 10 o'clock, As war runs And drunk parties .He was allowed to leave the top of the power from top to bottom, giving permission from the above mentioned power to stop the power from above .All are currently in operation and related to the financial bribe .Whenever I went to the shop So when I gather information about what I am doing with the help of their peers There was a lot of money and there was no need to do it.



And because my research and company did not succeed, they were failing in a war by a fortune and now they are running very well.



    I wondered why these terrorists do so? I decided to get my information informed by my elderly mother .and in the evening, my mother asked that she is being severely exploited with me .Your mother informed about the previous incidents that, in the night, when we all slept, the wall of the house was broken by thieves and your jewelery box Taken out and took advantage of the darkness and went into the river and broke the box and took the jewelery and box He gave up and gave happiness to his companions by giving some money to them, and all the other jewels were stolen by the main thieves in their respective lanes .And in the morning, the chief thief informed the police that the robbery of Gaikwad 's house was found in our "Lakh Khandala" They were asked, but they were told that nothing was done, and the police got away.



This jewelery was concealed by the Chief Thieves .His children grew up when they grew up and provided capital by making money for these buildings to build houses and buildings in the district .But where did this money come from? Such questions and F.I.R. They did not take legal action, and did not take legal action .And the steal of steal was stolen .and the thieves began to steal many thieves .With the help of the above power, exploitation was done by my mother.



And I realized that there is a conspiracy to be happy to hear the news of cruel exploitation .So there have been doubts about the thieves related to the case that these thieves are being exploited by me in many ways and they are exploiting me very seriously .Similarly The thieves attacked my country, and 75% of the country stole the country .And this terrorist has all the crimes of all kinds. Although efforts kitihi therefore boils down to my music 's conclusions are not very successful, despite the very important research in case they are terrorists who created the problems presented to the search same time .



No comments:

Post a Comment